This month is about swimming in subtlety, enjoying or ruing surprise, and a strong social vibe. Here’s your guide to enjoying the waves while avoiding the undertoe
Astro Weather Snapshot
Are you into social change, unusual surprises, and constant change? This Pisces New Moon will have you swimming in subtlety among eddies of opportunity for social organizations, business, and relationships. Astro Weather will show you how to avoid dangerous whirlpools, too.
- Above all, this is the month to let your intuition guide you. Life will be full of subtlety. People will unknowingly make decisions with their intuition, and you may be surprised at how easily they change their minds (including you!).
- People who like to live according to logic and predictable outcomes will be frustrated unless they learn to be open to change and social awareness. If your projects are buffeted by disruptive ideas, avoid the trap of pushing back in principle. The energy this month is against resistance. Consider the disruption, whether new information, changing priorities, or other. Work with the people who present the disruption. This can lead to opportunity where you least expect it.
- In business, social aspects come into view. People tend to be unusually sensitive to underserved people, territories, or segments, and opportunity may come from these areas.
- If you’re looking for romance, the Piscean vibe holds true. Be ready to entertain unusual circumstances and changeable people. Romance and business relationships tend to happen unpredictably, so be aware and open. Let your intuition guide you.
- If you’re a person who likes to “push for the close” and insist on commitments, curb that desire because it will alienate people this month; they will just swim away. This is another of this month’s dangerous eddies.
Read on for your navigator’s guide to this mysterious yet wondrous sea…